Recipes

PICTURES OF DELTA EXPERIENCES!

DeltaHealthFoundation.org :: View topic - FEBRUARY HEART CONNECTIONS
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FEBRUARY HEART CONNECTIONS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:32 am    Post subject: FEBRUARY HEART CONNECTIONS Reply with quote

So tomorrow is yet another Valentine's Day....one of my favorite holidays.  It allows us to be as creative and loving as we want and not to be seen as 'too out there'!

I am late writing this (I know late again), because I have just returned from an annual trip that I take with my brother to 'reconnect'.  We have been doing this since we buried our parents about 4 years ago.  It helps me to see what is my hard wiring or genetics of my behavior and what I am that I have learned to be different from my origin.  Not good or bad, just aware of how hard it is to change when we are reinforced by those around us not to change.  We had such a great time with the group we traveled with this year.  Old friends mostly for me and seeing how my connections lead to interesting new connections for others.  Our connections are responsible for behaviors and therefore our state of health.  Deep topic and no time right now to say more...perhaps another book.

And for Valentine's Day Delta Health is serving lunch to the caregivers at the Behavioral Health Center where I work.  By feeding them, the positive energy goes into their work and benefits the patients as well.

This is my HEART CONNECTION for February....what do you connect your heart to and is it well?

I am listening......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeltaHealthFoundation.org Forum Index -> WIM All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: