Recipes

PICTURES OF DELTA EXPERIENCES!

DeltaHealthFoundation.org :: View topic - CHANGE IN NOVEMBER!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHANGE IN NOVEMBER!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JillH
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: CHANGE IN NOVEMBER! Reply with quote

This is interesting blogging with myself.  I is not unlike my internal coaching that keeps me well cared for.  I do see that about 100 read the blog and for me, I am not disturbed by voyeurs.  Sometimes it takes secretly seeing what someone else is doing to have confidence to set one's own issues into action.  So read on and 'only come out when you can'!  I never thought about a "HEATH CARE CLOSET" before.  Interesting.

November...ick, I try to not remember what the fall brings and so I say ick.  Feels like a slow down and as I am working on self-care, it is perfect to help me with some seasonal affective disorder.  I just turned my 2400 LUX light on that I have at my computer to give me some sun on this overcast day. It help a bit, with keeping things to look forward to like flying.  I flew a helicopter for the first time this week-neat-o!  The very different experiences help in creating those neuronal connections, but also is so COOL!  We also took a new yoga instructor out to dinner and discussed affiliation with Delta Health.  New people/new energy. 

Knowing how I get in the fall/winter, I have already planned to travel to sun/fun this month to the Virgin Islands. Knowing ourselves and anticipating our fluctuations without judgment is a good thing. 

OK...that is my HEALTH REPORT FOR NOVEMBER! And I am Thanks Giving at this time. 

for NOVEMBER--I am playing with NADA YOGA (the yoga of listening)....Each day I will attended to the silence/sounds around and in me.  I will honor the energy that sound brings from the ocean to the butterfly wings.

Maybe I will here the sound you are making as you read this and do not respond?

HEAR YOU THEN....jill 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeltaHealthFoundation.org Forum Index -> WIM All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: