Recipes

PICTURES OF DELTA EXPERIENCES!

DeltaHealthFoundation.org :: View topic - I made a choice and am changing
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I made a choice and am changing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: I made a choice and am changing Reply with quote

I have felt that the extra weight that i was carrying was just going to be with me forever.  Then i heard Karen Kenny talk about low carbs and it struck a cord.  It was the perfect time to hear what i needed to do.  I have been on about 20gm carbs a day for a month now and WOW what a difference.  I feel less pain and have lost about 10 pounds.  Thank you Karen!  I feel re-connected with my body again.

I will add back some carbs in the next week or so and for this next month.....ummm...let me think.  I am adding creative descriptions to my psychiatric notes....to grow my brain and interest in my everyday work.  On October first, i will report back to group.

How is everyone else doing? Jill
JillH
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: October post Reply with quote

Hello WIM GANG!....I may be a gang of one, but that never stopped me before.

I promised that I would lead by example and so I must keep this promise to myself first.  This last month has been a stretch like for most of you ladies as well.  I missed the OCT 1 report because I was busy changing.  I gave myself that as a 'pat on the back'.

This second month was about letting go of what no longer fed me.  I resigned from 20% of my job and gave notice on Oct first!  Without details, suffice it to say that for 2 years I tried this consultant position and really felt like they did not want my in-put, but only my credentials.  Time to move on for me.

I do not regret the start of the relationship and feel positive about the ethics of my decision making.  What more can a person ask for!?

Well to answer that question, I need to make my pledge for this month. Hmmm.

Sept-changed eating/still doing low carbs

Oct-changed job

Nov-will use my 'spare time' for self care-massage/acupuncture/flying again

I would love to hear from others who are 'stuck' and / or 'changing' (your life, your choice, your change)

Jill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeltaHealthFoundation.org Forum Index -> WIM All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: