Recipes

PICTURES OF DELTA EXPERIENCES!

DeltaHealthFoundation.org :: View topic - DECEMBER TRANSITIONS
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DECEMBER TRANSITIONS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JillH
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:38 am    Post subject: DECEMBER TRANSITIONS Reply with quote

I am liking this thinking about the past 3 months and selected topics for each month and seeing the evolution to new ideas and therefore new reactions to old issues.  What this actually does is infuse new energy so that patterns that were stagnant or engrained are being revised.  We cannot stay the same if we think about some thing differently.

To review--Sept started new diet (low carbs) --this lead to action in Oct with leaving a job ( this is still so much better) and then in November (focus on fun and self-care with massages and flying-still doing this)...I was practicing listening more with NADA Yoga.

I do not like noisy places...it gets confusing to me and the energy makes me nervous.  The increased listening with NADA Yoga has made me more interested in small/subtle features of the animals and people in my life. Like noticing blinking of a toad or twitching of a cat.  It also have made me less tolerant of some situations when the talk is the same/repetitive and wasteful of energy.  This time of year my energy needs to be used wisely and conserved.  I am thinking of the shortest day coming up on 21 December and glad that I can look forward to that transition. 

I heard a great presentation on NPR/TED talk yesterday.  We humans are looking for Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose in our lives.  That is such a succinct and accurate depiction...I love it.  I am now going to review what I have in my life and see if there is/are any extraneous things that do not fit for me and do some more 'house cleaning'. 

So on with AMP!  for December...autonomy, mastery and purpose for all!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeltaHealthFoundation.org Forum Index -> WIM All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: